Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Happy New Year 2018 Journal No 1 "Ride with Me"


Happy New Year everyone. I have had a wonderful Holiday and I hope you did also.
I enjoyed re runs also..I did not get cards out this year and I feel badly about that ...but there were many things going on...and now it is so quiet.
I am working on a theme through out this new Year of 2018 "Southern French...Paris"
Any time you are interested in one of my journals please email me at allywhitecat 

The cover I used a image from Tsunami Rose. A tea cup from Canvas Corp Brands and Prima flowers.

Last year I had made this to b a card and snagged it out of my Etsy store to turn it into a journal.

I kept the card aspect for a personal note someone could write what they wish.
So I will be quiet now...and let you enjoy the photos.



 This Effle Tower is from a Kit at Fox Paw printing. on Etsy.


The magazine pieces are from various Victoria magazines. I have a wonderful friend who gives me her's. I often find it hard to part with them but always love the effect they bring to a journal.

There are several towers in the set . I love them. Get them HERE.
I attached coffee stained paper to the back for journaling.

Tags were also made from the "Victoria Magazine"






This is half way through the first secretary
the 2 part(secretary) journal.
Thank you Canvas Corp Brands for the  beautiful French Paper pack I purchased there I love all the black and white.
A Tattered Dream on Etsy.

Tsunami Rose 


Happy New Year
Susan S

1 comment: