Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Day 13 with Discontinued paper and washi tape from Canvas Corp Brands SALE SALE SALE

Welcome to my blog today. It is day 13 and I am inspired by Tim Holtz blog.This is not a tag lol but...I took his idea and made it my own on a card. 
I know...you are waiting to hear more about the sale..SALE HERE
Yes I have no doubt you will love this.
My card is made from 7Gypsies Christmas paper in the SALE section. I was given this beautiful red burlap canvas piece by Christine and I saved it for Christmas.
My stencil is from Finnabair made by prima.
I used gesso and some light glue..and Tim Holtz embossing powder "old paper".
On the left side I used two paper doilies give to me by Jenn Miller..thank you Jenn :) and three recollection embellishments.
Back on the right side I also used the Christmas washi tape on  SALE .
The die is from Tim Holtz. and the jingle bells from my Mother's stash.
Ok Hope you check out the SALE

Here are the photo's Have a wonderful day.
Hugs
Susan S


 

2 comments: