Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Day Six. Christmas with Canvas Corp Brands

Welcome to Day Six with Christmas with Canvas Corp Brands.

The paper I have chosen today is from Canvas Corp Brands 7 Gypsies line.(My favorite line ssshhh).
I cut the paper where "Christmas Carol" would show through.
I covered the back and top and the side with a coffee stained doily.
I added some starched ribbon where I wanted to add gesso to give it a little more strength and support.
 
 Then I added some Fun Stampers Journey Glitter Dust.(That product is fabulous).

 
 I added some lace from Canvas Corp Brands.Then more gesso and Glitter Dust.The ornament die was from my Mothers stash so I do not know who made it or from whence it came.
I just kept layering with gesso Glitter Dust,lace and added the die cut ornaments. The flowers I added was from Michaels Recollections.


I love this stamp from Tim Holts. It is a Christmas ticket stamp. I thought a couple of tickets would be nice also.

 
 I added some ephemera from the Christmas pack...and the "dream' came from  more beautiful paper from 7 Gypsies. 
 Thanks for stopping in.
Susan S.



No comments:

Post a Comment