Friday, November 25, 2016

Christmas Card with Canvas Corp Brands "Let it Snow"

"Let it Snow Let it Snow Let it Snow"
I am using a beautiful Christmas paper from Canvas Corp Brands.


 Beautiful paper isn't it.
I purchased some paper dollies from a local store and coffee stained them. I use hot coffee and a fan brush.

I use Aleen's clear gel glue and Elmers for my projects.
fold and attach to the side where the fold is front and back by gluing.Do not glue heavy the lines will show through.



The little Santa is from Canvas Corp Brands 7Gypsies little tags.
The pokka dots are from a washi tape from Canvas Corp Brands.
I coffee stained some stationary and folded it into a little fold out book and attached the Santa tag gluing the back to the card.
Yes I use clothes pins to help hold in place while glue dries..my advise on that is be careful often it sticks through.
This little tag is from Tsunami Rose a Christmas kit, from her Etsy store. 

The circular piece I am using to close the book is also from Tsunami Rose.
I used some plastic snow flakes given to me out of my Mothers stash. They are from Hedisswap.
 
Again I used Aleens glue and added a bit of Tim Holtz stickles on them.


 I used Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist nest. It is such a beautiful product. If you have not tried it before..you will totally love the rich sparkle and dept of color of their Glimmer mist.
The color I used is Golden Orange.



As you can see I also added this beautiful Glimmer mist on the coffee stained dollie.


 There it is. Another beautiful card for someone dear.
It has not snowed here yet. It has turned cold. I do feel we might lose the rest of our leaves from the trees tonight.
Hello from my little feather friends
Maple and Sally
Salty
and My rooster Pepper



 ENJOY THE LEFT OVERS AND HAVE A BEAUTIFUL DAY!
hUGS
Susan S
 
 
 

1 comment: