Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Day 5 of 31 Days of Halloween

Yes you guess it ..Windstream at it's best again. I will be going back if the internet is better today and looking at everyone's fab art.
Why I quit most DT work will soon become more and more obvious.
I have check through out the night ..it is 6:29 and we finally got internet but it is slow and I hope it loads my pics :/
More journal pages this is the black and white pages. still coffee stained.

Very short and simple today
I used black glimmer mist from Canvas Corp Brands from the Tattered Angels collection for the splatters.
The raven is from Tim Holtz, the pillars and butterfly from Smeared Ink.
Papers are coffee stained and I used Vintage photo Distress Ink by Tim Holtz
Thanks for stopping in. Hopefully I can spend some time visiting all of you in the hop today.
Hugs Happy Day 5

6 comments:

  1. Awesome pages! I love your mix of techniques :) Internet can be a pain, just last night it dropped out on me and I lost everything I was working on grr - probably ghosts....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pages.
    I don't think I could live
    having to worry about whether the
    'net is up or down. Now that I
    have this escape I hate to miss out
    on anything.
    good luck
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pages - the coffee makes a good stain!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I sure hope your internet behaves for you. I really enjoy seeing your pages.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am loving the coffee and tea stained papers and I have never ever tried that method! You have inspired me again xx

    ReplyDelete