Friday, October 21, 2016

Day 20 and 21 of the 31 Days of Halloween with friends from Altered Tattered and Timeworn and Vicki's Journal

Good Day to all of you. Day 21 is here...
I wanted to share with you some ACT'S from a fabulous group of friends at Altered Tattered and Timeworn @ yahoo groups.
Recently they had a ACT "WICKED'' swap and I wanted to share mine with you.
you make 6 act's
spelling the word Wicked. So when you get yours you have a set and a act from each of your friends.
This is from Sandy A. our host. Sandy is such a fun loving person and a fabulous artist.
http://alteredartifacts.blogspot.com/

This is Sandy's Blog and you will so enjoy your visit there!
This is from Valerie Pittier
This is my sweet friend's ACT..Vickie aka Okienurse..here is her blog
http://okienurse.blogspot.com/ 
 





This is from Kathy R.
cute yes?
This is from Kamy S.
(I want this stamp)
 
 This is from Kathleen S.

Thank you ladies I loved my swap.
I had posted this and set the timer thing and did something very wrong because it did not post..so now to remember how to do that timer thing.
Thank you Sandy A. you are always such a lovely Hostess.

THE JOURNAL

This is Vicki's Journal..yes it is almost finished and today I will be working on Shell"s final secretary.

so I went back and finished making many many tags of all sizes.
This is from Smeared Ink's "Quote the Raven " set
This image is from Oddball Art...and I want to remind you the about challenge 

The ruffles are on and fibers..
so now to add Glimmer mist black and purple and .....see you tomorrow
Hugs
Susan S
 
 
 

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing the ATC's with us. Very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the ATCs. A fun idea
    to spell out a word and get
    some "scary" cards too.
    The wonky house is great - it
    looks so scared.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That WICKED idea is just wicked - may have to adapt that...
    thanks for sharing...

    ReplyDelete
  4. The ATC's are all so clever and faboolous! The junk journal is going to cause me to have to make one I can just feel it! Loving all the details! xx

    ReplyDelete