Monday, October 26, 2015

Day 27 with Smeared Inks 31 Days of Halloween

Welcome to day 27...We are almost to the end of our hop.I have to praise all the artisans I have shared the past 26 days with. The art has been so fun and beautiful. Thank you for the inspiration.
First my men folk enjoyed their day. My Dad found it tearful at times it was his first Birthday without my mom in 57 years..but i just kept my eye on him and would not let him sink into it.
 My Dad said she is taking our picture come sit on my knee..we all busted out laughing. my dad is about 5'8'' 180lbs..my son is about 6'3''or more  and 280 lol lol damn that was funny.
My piece tonight is another from the Death red rubber stamps





 Happy Day 27 everyone
Hugs

8 comments:

  1. Love your creation piece! I feel for your dad x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, sweet pic of your Dad and son. Happy Birthday to him. Great card. Love that stamp and the addition of the black lace and ribbon. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad your menfolk had a good birthday! Lovely piece today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant image and awesome sentiment, great to hear that you all had a lovely day. Handsom men you have.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A spooktacular project today Susan and thanks for sharing your art with us and the photo of your Dad and son! Awwww, the part about your Mom brought a tear to my eye....love and hugs to you all <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. those first years are hard. It will be 12 years tomorrow that my husband has been gone.
    It does get better. We were married for 45 years.
    Love the story of the tall man sitting on the short man's knee.
    good for a laugh.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So glad the men had a good day! Love today's project Susan! Love the stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So glad the men had a lovely day - Your Dad did very well (57 years wow xx). x Awesome card - love it x

    ReplyDelete