Monday, July 13, 2015

Lily and the Lotus and Ikes World art anything BUT a square July 14 2015

Welcome to my blog so glad you stopped in and comments are always loved.

Ike's World Art has a new challenge."Anything but a square" This was really fun making today because I have a new art partner named Sammy my Mothers cat now mine who loves to play in ART.

yes this is the monster who all day long has stood on his back two legs like a human and pulled my art to the floor just to delight in watching it fall.
I decided to make a little box to fill up around the Holidays and add to my Santa sack lol
I picked this gorgeous image from   Ike's store..
 REALLY!!! http://www.ikesart.com/#!__digital-art-stamps/productsstackergalleryv20=58
Here is my ANYTHING BUT A SQUARE
                                                                       Really!!
http://ikesworldchallengeblog.blogspot.gr/

LOOKING FORWARD TO YOUR AWESOME ART!
promise to keep the Sammy cat away.
Susan S.

1 comment:

  1. A beautiful creation Susan - she looks gorgeous. Thank you for making this for me :-) I just adore Sammy cat - what a handsome chap..... even if he is a bit naughty with your art !!!! :-D

    Hugz
    IKE xxx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page

    ReplyDelete