Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Ike"s World Challenge Elements Earth Fire Water Air

Welcome to my blog. This is a wonderful challenge at Ike's World Challenge. ELEMENTS.
EARTH AIR FIRE AND WATER.
I chose a favorite image from Ike's store..a favorite to me. Spring Fairy. I am excited to be a DT  for Ike. Her amazing art abilities have amazed and dazzled me for years.
I look forward to your creations.
Here is my inspiration for you.
Have fun.
susan s

FIRE
EARTH
WATER
AND
AIR


 AND ONE FOR FUN
ROBOT
MADE FROM EARTH (MINERALS AND METALS)
FIRE TO FORM
AIR TO HEAT FIRE AND WATER TO FORM
THE CHILD OF ELEMENTS
HERE IS THE LINK TO IKE'S STORE
http://www.ikesart.com/#!__digital-art-stamps
here is the link to her Challenge
http://ikesworldchallengeblog.blogspot.gr/

THANKS FOR STOPPING IN
SUSAN S


 
  

2 comments:

  1. Such AWESOMENESS .... these are just wonderful Susan and a brilliant illustration of the elements. I love how the Spring Fairy looks so different in each of the colourways !!! FABulous Robot creation too . Thanks for making these for me and for joining my Team :-D

    Hugz
    IKE xx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page

    ReplyDelete