Monday, April 13, 2015

Lily and the lotus and B and J's art Stamps...and Rubber Stamp Madness

Hi and welcome to my blog today.I wanted to share a fabulous stamp company with you.Their service is excellent.
I am originally from Farmington as some of you know Farmington New Mexico. New Mexico is a marvelous state. I love it. One of my favorite things are the Pueblo style homes and the old pueblos adobes you see through out the country there. I also love the chili Rafas.
so I have found a company who has some marvelous stamps that remind me of what I will always call home. New Mexico.
Here is their link http://www.bandjsartstamps.com/
After losing Mother January 28 of this year of course I had many wonderful memories and my happiest days were in Farmington. I happened to be reading one of my wonderful Rubberstamp Madness  magazines and I saw some fab art using this companies stamps. Of course I had to check it out!
here is a link to Rubber stamp madness http://www.rsmadness.com/
well enough said here is my postcard another one building for my trades next year and act's for my fall ebay store.
hugs
susan s



No comments:

Post a Comment