Sunday, February 16, 2014

Stampers Anonymous February Jum,bo Tag Swap 2014

Hi there and welcome to my blog Lily and the Lotus.
 Here is a new stamped image to add to my gallery. Ted is fabulous and gave us a new stamp to play with.So the February 2014  swap theme..... is jumbo tags and Girls...so I  decided to add the beautiful Tim Holtz tissue paper Melange to the tag and used many shades of alcohol inks to enhance them. The little Fae and serendipity stamp are also from stampers Anonymous .
I still do not have the means meaning a vagabond to cut my dies :( but hope that will change next month.I have been saving for my own Birthday prezzie.)
 The fence is a Tim Holtz die and I ran out of it..so I used a border from Wendy Vecchi art parts...on one of the tags.
The keys are from Tim Holtz ideologies. well this was interesting...project.

I did this:

1.cut your jumbo tags using manilla folders
2. tear your tissue paper into pieces and ink with alcohol inks..blend sever colors using my color blender.
3. I used Mod Podge front and back of the dried inked tissue paper adhering it to the manilla folder cut tag.
4.I used cereal boxes to heighten my girl and sentiment.
 and I added one image to the base of the girl stamped in blended alcohol ink and stamped the stamp again in staz on jet black and fussy cut the girl.
5. fussy cut the Fae
I colored with markers
6. added some fabric trim with glossy accents so the stiffness would be seen and felt
7.the fence(houses) was first inked with alcohol inks and then I added crackle.
8. Tim Holtz ideology tape was run across the bottom of the die cut.
My fabrics came from flights of fancy
and the keys are ideology.
http://stampersanonymous.com/

enjoy.
susan


2 comments:

  1. OMG, Susan! these are beyond adorable and I love the fab techniques and layers you've used. Precious stamps, too. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there I am so delighted I found your site, I really found Cccam Server you by accident, while I was browsing on Google for something else, Regardless I am here now and would just like to say thanks for a remarkable post and an all-round enjoyable blog (I also love the theme/design), I don't have time to browse it all at the minute but I have bookmarked it and also added your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read a great deal more, Please do keep up the great job.

    ReplyDelete