Monday, September 9, 2013

LilyandThe Lotus and Smeared Inks "Smudgy Antics" new challenge"Embellishment"

Hi and welcome to my blog. There is a new challenge at Smudgy Antics embellishments ..
I had began a fat book but ran out of time this crazy week so I shall save that treasure for another challenge.....now what to chose..as I looked through my books of images trying to decide on what to do my eyes kept coming back to my favorite sugar skull.
I was born in New Mexico and grew up there and when I was eleven my folks moved to West Texas. In both places sugar skulls were a part of the heritage of the area. I have seen so many beautiful sugar skulls in my life time and yet no matter how hard I try I could never replicate the gorgeous ones I have seen around Santa fe New mexico and Albuquerque New Mexico.
Here is my sugar skull. You can get this awesome image from the smeared Ink store click http://smearedink.com
Hope to see you at the challenge.http://smudgyantics.blogspot.com
hugs
susan s

1 comment:

  1. OOOOH, I DO love me some sugar skulls! Absolutely GORGEOUS, Susan! xxD

    ReplyDelete