Thursday, May 16, 2013

smeared ink rock and roll challenge and lilyand the lotus.blogspot.com

Nothing like running late ...really odd day and so full of events I cannot seem to catch up with so when it gets this crazy I just flow.
I made a piece for Kaprees rock and rolla challenge at smeared inkgo to groups and or click this link it will take you to the rock and roll challenge.
http://smearedandsmudged.ning.com/group/thechallenger
well I love that song from Tom Petty and the heart breakers so Kapree you rock!
no pun in tended..here is my piece... and at this point and time in the day have a great evening
susan s

1 comment:

  1. Awesome journal piece, Susan! You are a natural with this style! I love the flow of the page and the images you've used. Your colors rock too!

    ReplyDelete