Sunday, March 10, 2013

smudgy antics new challenge

This is my new challenge piece for http://smudgyantics.blogspot.com/
I actually love the theme ANYTHING BUT A CARD....thought provoking. I made box and used a digital stamp from  http://www.smearedink.com/ 
on the top the stamp is mushroom fairies french fairies. I have learned alot from the wonderful lpeople at smeared ink and they constantly keep me wanting to learn more..I am trying to learn about shadowing and i used this piece to work with..there is  a lot more to shadowing than i thought so this was beginner 101...anyway i had fun and I hope you come play with us again or for the first time..here is my piece..hope to see you at smudgy antics challenge.
susan s


3 comments:

  1. Susan this is stunning! The image and your colouring are beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im loving the colours, so surreal the mushroom looks awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is breathtaking - such gorgeous colours and I adore the flowers. It's a truly lovely piece Susan. Well done xxxx

    ReplyDelete